The 2024 Franklin County Provider and Community Resource Fair is set for Wednesday, March 27, at the Ohio Expo Center and State Fairgrounds, 717 E. 17th Ave.
The event returns to the fairgrounds in a new building – Kasich Hall – and will be open three hours longer than in previous years: From 11 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Organizers hope the additional time helps to accommodate family, work and school schedules so that even more people can attend. “It’s a wonderful way to connect with the owners and staff of provider agencies,” said Larry Macintosh, Director of Administrative and Support Services at the Franklin County Board of Developmental Disabilities.
- Admission and parking are free; pedicab rides will be available.
- FCBDD service coordinators also will be on site to assist.
- Kasich Hall is fully accessible and will be equipped with one universal changing table in a first-floor room.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase.
- Hundreds of providers and community resource organizations are expected to participate. Visitors can talk to vendors in person and learn about services such as remote support and the Ohio Shared Living program.
Participants should plan on spending at least one hour at the event. Individuals and families receiving services can contact their service coordinator or reach out to Anne Watson at 614-342-5574 or [email protected]; or Anne Russell at 614-342-5550 or [email protected].
Providers who want to participate or have questions should email [email protected] or call 614-342-5964.