Helping people to live, learn, and work in our community
The Franklin County Board of Developmental Disabilities (FCBDD) is a county agency providing supports to children and adults who have developmental disabilities. Services are provided to residents of Franklin County, Ohio.
We welcome your comments and questions. Please feel free to contact us at 614-475-6440.
– Jed Morison, Superintendent/CEO
- Helping people to live, learn and work in our community.
- Supporting parents and family members with life-long services where needed.
- Supporting a caring community with cost effective services.
- Providing stability in services, employment and finances
- Maintaining strong partnerships with other providers.