Don’t miss OCALICONLINE 2021, the premier autism and disabilities online conference. It’s coming this month (Nov. 16-19) to a smartphone, tablet or computer near you!
OCALICON is celebrating 15 years of inspiration into action this year — and they are saving you a front-row seat. More than 1,800 — and growing — of your colleagues and peers from 45 states, Australia, Canada, France, Namibia, South Korea and the United Kingdom already have signed up. Will you join them?
- More than 280 sessions by world-renowned experts and practitioners
- Continuing education units and graduate credit are available
- Best-of-the-best offerings from national and global partners
- Keynote speaker Judy Heumann, disability rights advocate and leader
- On-demand access to most sessions through Jan. 5, 2022
- BEST AT Forum, Artist Spotlight, SLOW TV, and much more!
Parents and students — register for just $50!
Register here today!